Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Week With The Peterson Puppies!

Whenever the Peterson's go out of town they ask me to stay at their house to take care of their dogs and to house sit. Their house is beautiful and so it is fun to pretend that it is mine for a week! I never really loved Shitzu's... until these two. They are very sweet dogs, especially Lacy. She is so cute and cuddly and would always sleep until I was ready to get up. That could be my favorite part about her!

Meet the puppies!

Lacy...

and Boxer

Alyssa and I thought that we should do photo shoot of me and the puppies. I think that they turned out pretty great if I do say so myself.

Alyssa even had the brilliant idea to use the fireplace as a background. The dogs did so great in all the photos. Don't we look like a sweet family?

I had a good time taking care of Lacy and Boxer and hope that they call me again the next time that they go out of town!

4 comments:

  1. Alyssa should really go into the photographer business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that i so funny. i remember when we went to oregon and i helped letia decide on the gift to get you. That antique lucy doll. you're so nice to do that britt. I know the "petersons" (its weird to call them that) just adore you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I really am amazing at taking pictures! The dogs were so cooperative too. I only wish you would have posted ALL of the shots we got...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abbey says that britney looks really hot with does dogs! I loved her poses! Love ya Burt!

    ReplyDelete