Monday, June 29, 2009

I Guess I Love Kelly

So this is kind of old but I couldn't just not post about it... I feel like I should be Kelly Clarkson's biggest fan! I have been to see her so many times! It's kind of funny to me that I have been to see her as much as I have. Here is a look back at all of my Kelly memories...

The first time that I went to see her was when I was a senior in high school. As I am sure that a lot of you know.. Alyssa is a HUGE Clay Aiken fan. She got tickets to go to the joint concert of Clay and Kelly for her birthday and asked me to go with her. Then someone else gave her two more tickets for her birthday so she invited Steph and Sarah to come along as well. I had no idea that it would be as much fun as it was! I loved it! They didn't have too many of their own songs out at this point so they sang a lot of fun popular songs. It was great!

We decided that Sarah and Alyssa were the biggest fans out of the 4 of us so they took the closer seats. So Steph and I sat together. It is funny to see how much we've changed. I kind of want my long hair back!

The next time that I went to Kelly was when she came with Reba back in November I think. I had always wanted to go to Reba because she is the Queen of country and one of my personal favorites. For some reason I just didn't get around to buying tickets. But thank goodness I have a super lucky concert buddy! Bailley put her name in the drawing at Gandolfo's to try and win tickets and she did! She won two tickets and asked me to go with her! I was so excited! And then when the day came Alyssa and my mom couldn't handle not being included. So they bought tickets and came with us. It was so fun!

We had to do the usual decorate the car before the concert. We obviously think that Reba is Fancy!

We went to Red Robin before the concert. Yum! One of our favorites!

We snuck over to where my mom and Lyss were sitting and hoped that no one would come for the seats. But... they did. We were there long enough to be able to get a picture though! By the way... we do not know those random cowboy people behind us.

Here are the two performing together! They did so great!

Here are Bailley and I at the concert! I loved finally being able to see Reba live! It was great! And it was also of course great to see Kelly again! I was so glad that Bailley asked me to go with her!

Now finally the most recent concert!

Kayla, Kristen, Me, Alyssa

This was the first time I was going to the concert just to see Kelly! Krissy asked Lyss and I to buy tickets with her. And since neither of us can turn down a concert... we obviously went! And it was really fun. We got there like 45 minutes late and were really worried that we had missed some of the concert. Boy were we wrong! There was some stupid UVU idol contest thing that was so gay. They said that the concert started at 6:30 but Kelly didn't even go on until after 8:00. And it was the only time that it wasn't raining! While we waited we spent a combined total of $21 on one order of Nachos and two Dippin' Dots. That was probably their plan. Boo. But I do love Dippin' Dots so it was ok!

We did get to see this way sweet rainbow though! And I learned something. I always thought it was so cool when I could see two rainbows. Well Alyssa informed me that there are always two rainbows! Who knew?

Here we are trying to keep the rain off of us. I bought some really cute ponchos but I left them in the trunk. Oops! Good thing that we all had on jackets with hoods!

I have had so much fun at all of the Kelly concerts. It is fun to look back at all of the pictures and remember all of the fun that we had. Thanks everyone for all of the fun!

3 comments:

  1. So fun to have such great memories!! I do admit in my OLD age, I am so envious when I hear of all the fun concerts you go to. I think it is fun though. You are only young once, so LIVE IT UP!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it grnad that I have been to all of those concerts with you and even one more Kelly concert? I always think it's funny that I am going to a Kelly Clarkson concert and then I remember why right when she starts performing. She is so fun! I am glad you did this post. It was fun to remember those fun times. I only wish Clay would come again...

    ReplyDelete