- I am going to miss the random texts that I would get from Jordan. Picures, clips of his guitar skills, family guy videos, pictures of his Rock Band score, videos of him twirling Molly around, and other odd things. And they usually always came after 2 in the morning. I'm pretty sure that I told him that the 3 in the morning texts had to stop cause they'd always wake me up. Now I'd give anything to get a random text at 3 in the morning from Jordan.
- I will miss the phone calls that always started the same way, "Brit! What the fetch? Where have you been?" Even if I had just talked to him the day before. And whenever Jordan would call I could talk about anything and he would at least pretend like he was interested.
- I will miss the hearing: "What the fetch?" No one can say it quite like Jordan.
- I will miss having Jordan ask me a billion times if I am going up to Swiss Days even though I have told him a billion times that I am not.
- I will miss how Jordan always forgot that I hate the game Halo and how he would continually invite me over and try to teach me how to not get my guy turned upside down in the corner of the screen.
- I will miss how Jordan always talked about how much he loved Hobbitville.
- I will miss Jordan laughing with me at Lynsie's version of what high school is like.
- I will miss, even though it drove me crazy, how he would smell my hair.
- I will miss Jordan sending me pictures of a very pregnant Jill and having him tell me how excited he was to be an uncle. - I will miss hearing Jordan tell me stories about putting the vaseline all over his body and walking out to show Chris and her company that she had over. He would tell me random, weird, off the wall stories of things that he had done when he was little and then he would always be so shocked that I didn't have any stories to tell him about things that I had done like that.
- I will miss how even if I had been onery all day long, if I went over to the Whiteside's house I would forget all about it because Jordan would make me laugh and his good moods were always infectious.
-I will miss Jordan.
Jordan was always such a good friend to me. I loved how random that he was and how he could make anything fun. I am so grateful to know that I will see him again. When I return to Heaven he will definitely be one of the first people that I find. I know that he will be standing there with his arm stretched out saying, "Brit! What the fetch? Where have you been?" I know that he is very busy teaching and helping all of the spanish people that he loved so much.
Jordan I love you and I miss you so much already! I can't wait until we will see each other again!