Monday, July 20, 2009

American Idol!

For Lynsie's birthday this year I bought her tickets to the American Idol concert. I am so glad that I did! We started the night off by stopping at Dairy Queen for dinner on the way down. Lynsie was pretty ticked because she thought that we should definitely be eating somewhere better on the way to the concert.


When we got there we had to go straight to the stand and bought our t-shirts! While we were waiting in line I saw this kind of crazy, kind of white trash lady that had on an I Love Adam shirt and had on Adam jewelry and lots of Adam stuff. I made the mistake of commenting about how I loved all of her jewelry and how I also loved Adam. All of the sudden she whips out about 20 different Adam key chains and asked if I wanted to buy one of them. I asked her how much they were and she told me $20.00. I was totally in the concert mood and I get really into my fandom and so I didn't even blink an eye. All of the sudden I NEEDED that Adam keychain. So... I bought it.

It really is super sweet but I don't really think that it was worth $20.00. Oh well. It made me happy at the time!

Here we are waiting for the concert to start! We are so excited!

This is the shirt that Lynsie and I bought. It was so cool! We were pretty sure that we were the biggest American Idol fans there!







These were some of my favorite moments of the concert.
I'm really glad that we got to go to the concert together! I am so glad that Lyns and I have gotten to be such good friends. I am grateful that I am friends with both of my sisters. I have so much fun doing things with them and I love them.

5 comments:

  1. That's enough concerts for you young lady! I'm getting too jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool! What a nice sister and what an amazing gift! I love that you go to all these concerts, I have said it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um remember how you wouldn't stop calling me every time Adam sang...I don't know why you insisted on burning my ears with such nonsense. GAG! I guess I am still pretty jealous that you went, because my mom and dad said it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UH OH.... I totally forgot to comment on your key chain. I am really gonna try not to make fun of you but it's becoming impossible! I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember the good old days when I went to every concert ever too? I wanted to see if the Idols came to the Boise area, but then recalled the fact that I know no one here and would have to go solo. Hmm...not brave enough for that.

    ReplyDelete