Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brad Praisley!

I can't believe that I have never seen Brad Paisley in concert until now! I have always loved him but things always kept happening to make me never able to see him. :( I was not going to miss him this year no matter what.

The concert was at Usana and so we had to go down early to get in line so that we would get a good spot on the grass. Steph took the day off so that she could come down with me and Hollie and BreAnn. We left way later than we had planned so I was pretty stressed.

This is what we saw when we got to Usana. What the? Usually when we go to wait in line for Kenny there are at least 100 people at around 12:30ish. We didn't even get there until 2:30 and there were only 2 girls there. At least we were first in line! I could not even believe that no one was there.


We still had fun waiting for the gate to open! We played some skipbo and just hung out for a few hours until the mad dash of running to the grass began!



After we got our seats we had another hour of waiting to do.

Hollie, BreAnn, and I had to buy our shirts with hot Brad Paisley on it.


Then the concert finally started! It started with Jimmy Wayne but I didn't get any good pictures of him. Then It was Dierks! I love him! I forget how much I love him! This was my second time to see him and he doesn't disappoint. He has so many good songs! Then the moment I've been waiting for... Mr. Brad Paisley!!!


Brad had so many guitars that he used. They were super sweet. I couldn't ever get a very good picture of it though.

Oh my gosh! He is so handsome!

For his song Celebrity he had it set up like guitar hero! It was so cute! I loved it! There was even a surprise guest to play guitar hero...

Taylor Swift! Wahoo! She was only on the screen but it was still pretty exciting!






During the middle of the concert it started to pour and there was tons of lightning. I was kind of scared that we were going to get struck! But I thought the rain actually made it really fun! Steph and I loved it!


Jenilyn doesn't look like she is too happy about the rain! Ha ha.

Alcohol is the song that Brad ended with and it was a pretty cool stage set up. I was sad that it had ended.

This is the whole crew! I am so grateful for all of my concert buddies! We always have so much fun at the concerts! Thanks for always coming with me guys! I hope we keep doing this forever. Thanks for the fun times!

3 comments:

  1. Can I still be considered a concert buddy because I go to like every one except this one? And I am actually pretty jealous I missed it! I will go if he comes again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh man, your post was way better than mine! You know when you just don't feel like blogging but an event happened that you really need to post about? That was my Brad Paisley post. I think I will just put a link to yours so everyone can read about it :) P.S. No, I wasn't very happy about the rain but i think you just caught me off guard or something. Normally I at least fake smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a fun day! I'm glad I get to be one of your concert buddies.

    ReplyDelete