Friday, September 4, 2009

My New Favorite Place

I love food. Pretty much anything. But I really love dessert. For the last little while I have been noticing the sign Farr's Fresh on a building in Clinton. But it was just under construction. I didn't really know what it would be. Well, I tried it and I probably shouldn't have. I loved it! It is so cute and so good! You build your own ice cream and they have every topping that anyone could ever want! It's kinda pricey buy totally worth it!

We were trying to show how cute the store is but didn't dare ask a worker for help because they were pretty much closed and probably hated us for being in there taking pictures.

Here are the final products. I was in a not so super mood that night but all of this chocolate/sugar/calories totally made me forget all about that and I couldn't have been happier! I will definitely be back! I better purchase a treadmill! Thanks for coming with me to try it Key!

7 comments:

  1. Yumm-o!! I love that you let us know you love food, um hello your profile says you work at a resturant Clue #1!! I am so excitted to try this cute little place out myself. Next the Rodeo experiance.... Ha Ha!! Pearl is a completly diffrent thing than a tahoe!! When the light is on it is serious!! How funny. Although it was work, it is a super memory you will have of the night. Adventures in our lives is what makes us, US!! You will always remember that trip to Tremonton. What fun post's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layne and Sherae introduced us to this place last night and we loved it! I loved being able to try all the flavors before I chose the ones I wanted, and all the toppings YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! I'll have to get Brado to take me,but if I can't convince him, I'll have to come with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm... looks delicious! I'm jealous, too bad it's Sunday or else I'd go try it out right now. Then again my parents are out of town, do you know their business hours? Just kidding :)Oh and I loved your other post, especially the part where you guys ran out of gas. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear I leave comments and then the next time I look at your blog they are not there. Hopefully you'll get this one. Can't wait to go to the wedding with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could find a way to send either of these creations to Meridian (preferably the one on the left), I would very much appreciate that. Hello yum face! And I am impressed with your Tahoe pushing strength! Although with the amount of times you've run out of gas (does me spending an hour and a half filling up and returning your Blazer ring a bell?) you'd think you'd learn your lesson by now. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I put the new New Moon trailer on my blog a couple of days ago. You must watch it so we can talk about it:)

    ReplyDelete