Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Where Fun Is!

Raging Waters! I don't really know what I was expecting but I was not expecting to have as much fun as I did! We decided to go on the 5th since everyone had the day off. It was kinda pricy but oh so worth it.

We started off with breakfast supplied by Lynsie and her "dumpster diving" skills. She literally goes to Krispy Kreme and Hostess stores and goes through their dumpsters at the the end of the night. She brings home boxes of stuff. They are all still sealed and everything. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

BreAnn and I showed up in the same swimsuit! It was definitely a picture perfect opportunity.

Here are Steph and I with our "Brown Protection." It is a miracle tanning cream that Steph found and let me know about. It is pretty amazing and it made it even more amazing that the only place we could buy it was from the ABC store in Vegas. That somehow made it seem more legit. (Come to find out you can buy it lots of places but it still is amazing.) We used it periodically during the day and it literally protected us from getting burned and turned our skin to a beautiful brown color. Alyssa is convinced that it is cancer cream but we just turned darker brown after a day in the sun and Lyss turned lobster red from using supposed SPF 50 lotion every 5 seconds so I am even more convinced about our Brown Protection.

Here we all are after our fun day in the sun! We love Raging Waters!

We had to end the night with a treat so we stopped at our favorite place, Sub Zero. It was so delicious. If you've never been then you should go! They freeze the ice cream right in front of you! The day was so fun and I can't even wait to get a season pass next year! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment