Saturday, June 5, 2010

All Grown Up!

It honestly feels like it was just yesterday that I graduated from high school. I remember every detail of my high school and all of the fun things that I did during graduation week. I can't believe that it has been 6 years and that now my little sister Lynsie is graduated! Crazy! I literally can't believe that she is old enough to be graduated!

Isn't she beautiful? She got her senior pictures done a few weeks ago and they turned out great. These are some of my favorites...





The first graduation that we went to for her was Seminary Graduation. Oh so boring but I guess worth going to?...

Here is everyone that came to support her.

Here is Lynsie with Grandma Moyes.


Here she is with Grandma and Grandpa Smith.

Then came the really boring part.... Syracuse High's graduation.

We started the night off by going to to my location of occupation for dinner. Mmmm!

Just enjoing "our" frozen lemonade that Lynsie ordered.


Here is a picture for their 50th Anniversary video. Cute.

Here are Grandma and I waiting for the graduation to start. I made sure that I got to sit next to her because I knew she would keep me entertained. And I was right. She can always keep me laughing.

I think she was a little bit embarrassed but we wouldn't quit yelling her name til she looked up at us to get a picture.

They are officially graduated! The tassle has changed sides! Yay!

Lynsie and her friend Danny. This is the only picture I have of her with friends and he didn't even graduate with her. Ha.

Here I am with the graduate! Yay! Congrats Lyns! I am proud of you and all of your hard last minute work that you did to graduate! Jk. I am glad that you are growing up and that we are becoming best friends! I love you and can't wait to see all of that great things that I am sure you will do!

1 comment:

  1. This post almost brought a tear to my eye! I just can't believe Lyns is all grown up and graduated. Time flies by! It also made me laugh. You really do remember every detail of high school crazy face!

    ReplyDelete