Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bob That Head!

That's right, another concert! Alyssa and I went and "bobbed our heads" at the Rascal Flatt's concert last Thursday. It was way fun! The first time that I went to Rascal Flatts I thought that their concert was lame. But I gave them another chance and they totally redeemed themselves! It was a blast. Jessica Simpson was another story though. She totally lip synced! She messed up in the middle and stopped singing but her voice kept on a going. She just laughed and said she does that everytime. It sounds like the Simpson Sisters have something in common. But I can't help but love her.

Here are Lyss and I waiting to bob our heads to Rascal Flatts.

The a little bit crazy, but oh so beautiful, lip syncing Jessica Simpson. I couldn't get a very good picture of her for some reason.

The floor was set up so that their stage went all around the whole floor! They were right in front of us at some parts! Who knew you could get this great of seats when you wait until they go on discount a week before the concert?


Thanks for a really fun night Lyss! I'm real glad that you are one of my consistent concert buddies!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! We have pretty much identical posts. Whoopsie! But that's just because it was such a fun night! Thanks girl! I'll always be willing to go to concerts with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit, Is that all you ever blog about is concerts. Love You, Todd

    ReplyDelete