Sunday, March 8, 2009

Top 13!

I have never been a fan of American Idol.... until now! I love it so much! It has totally consumed my Tuesday nights and thank goodness for DVR so I can watch it on Wednesdays! I picked some favorites during the auditions and most of them are still on thanks to the wild card night! Yay!

These two have been my favorites since their auditions! I am so glad they were picked as wild cards!


The rest of these I have come to love these last few weeks! I can't even decide who I want to win!





And while this may sound heartless to some people, I hate Scott! aka: "The blind one." I am really hoping that America will come to their senses and get him off asap! He would be much more of an inspiration to me if I never had to hear/see him sing again.


That being said, I can't wait for Tuesday night!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh brit, it is so funny that you say that about scott... I don't like him either!! I think his voice is ok, but everyone is just cheering for him cause he is blind! My family has told me I am being mean about him, but its true! And I have a crush on Adam...I am gonna root for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly! I thought you didn't have a blog! I'm so excited that you do! I miss you! Hope everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes "the blind one" needs to go! Adam needs to win and Megan needs to come in second. And then the world will be at peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why I still get shocked by some of the things you say. I should be used to it by now. Bummer that I work Tuesdays and haven't got hooked to Idol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Britney!! Don't ask how I find your blog because I don't really know... How are you? My mom said she ran into a while ago and it made me miss you so much. My blog is private so email me at briardoman@hotmail.com. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Jamie, Kami's little sister and yes i read your blog! :) You are so cute! But i also love this season of AI, unlike the rest of my family who keeps canceling my DVR every tuesday night! But i love Adam he is my fave, and i am sad about Jasmine getting voted off, i was sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obesessed with this show! How sad that Jasmine got voted off, she was so cute. I totally agree with hating Scott!! The only reason he is still on is cause he is blind. He is the weirdest looking person I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete