Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

It is my sweet Grandma Smith's birthday today. I don't know exactly how old she is but I'm pretty sure she is finally over 29. My grandma is one of the nicest, funniest people that I know and she would do anything for our family. She and my grandpa are the reason that all of our cousins are all so close. So I just wanted to take some time and tell her how thankful I am for her and how much I love her. Oh and Happy Birthday!

Here is Levi helping Grandma open her presents. What a good helper!

Here she is holding up one of her gifts. She is one of the best dressed ladies i know! And I'm pretty sure that she single handedly keeps the Christopher & Banks store in business.


Grandma is blowing out her candle with the aid of her helper again.

Here is my cute sister Morgan, my grandma, and I. We sure love you grandma!

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. I love Grandma's! They are so cute! And i'm jealous you saw Celine! I would have loved to have seen her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about you stalking me??Ha Ha I miss you lots you are such a dang fun person to hang with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey is that Stacie R. (not sure how to spell he last name) and her Levi? I forgot you were related to her. I went to nursing school with her, we were good friends, i haven't talked to her in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brit thanks for helping me have a great birthday. The picture are really cute, esxpecially of the other people. We love being with all of you. Thanks for being my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brit! I am so glad I found your adorable blog! You should come check mine out and we can stay connected FOREVER! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. K so just follow the instructions for the 1st tag pick the 4th picture folder on you computer, then the 4th pic in that folder, then "tag" 4 other people to do the same, then for the 2nd one just tell 10 things that "bug."

    ReplyDelete