Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Fazookie!

One night when Dave, Steph, Alyssa, Lynsie, and I went out for dinner, Steph decided to introduce us to this dessert that her and Dave had told me about. It is called a Fazookie. I was excited because I love dessert, but figured that it couldn't be any better than other desserts that I had tried. Boy was I wrong! It was almost life changing it is so delicious. Well since its in Bountiful at the Firehouse Pizza, we hadn't been back since that night almost 2 months ago. When Alyssa and I bought our Rascal Flatts tickets we both knew instantly that we would be eating at the Firehouse on the way to the concert. I was a little nervous that it wouldn't be as good as I remember, but it didn't disappoint! It is a little bit of heaven in every bite. I decided that this dessert is so delicious that it deserved its own post. So here are some pictures of it but try to refrain from licking the computer screen.

Here is a picture of it before we have touched it. One half is chocolate chunk and the other side is the heath kind. Mmm!


Our waitress probably thought that we were a little bit crazy that we wanted out picture taken with our fazookie.

Unfortunatlely all good things have to come to an end. But we will be back soon! Thanks Steph for introducing us to this life changing dessert!

2 comments:

  1. So I have heard about this dessert! I NEED to try it! Looks so tasty! It was good to see you at the Schooner, Breckan is still talking about the snake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that I made fun of you for doing this post. I realized it is a great idea because now everyone who views your blog will decide to go enjoy this piece of heaven!

    ReplyDelete