Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome back Kenny!

I am so excited that I just had to blog about this! I bought my tickets to Kenny Chesney today and I can't even wait! The concert is on July 23 so I still have to wait a few months but actually purchasing the tickets made it seem so close! I have so many fun memories of the Kenny Chesney concerts that I have been to. I thought I'd post some pictures of the past concerts...


This is the picture of kenny giving me a private concert back on some private island. We've been to so many that I forget which island we were on for this particular concert.



We have had some interesting experiences at the Kenny concerts. This particular year started out with Pearl breaking down in the middle of Salt Lake. We HAD to get there asap to get our spot in line so Ty and Paige had to hitch hike to the concert while Jaron and I waited for my dad to come pick us up.


Once we made it to Usana we had to find things to do to entertain us for the next 7 hours while we waited for the concert to start. While exploring we found Kenny and though we all have some weird ways of showing it, we are so excited to be touching Kenny's chest!


Kenny also has a way of bringing people together like nothing else. These are some cute, young girls that we met a few years ago at a concert and we were lucky enough to find them and sit by them again at the next one! I don't even know their names but hopefully we'll see them again this year!


Kenny also has a way of bringing out the emotions. I have to admit that I usually shed a few tears when he comes out as well!

Here is a picture of all of us Kenny fans after a long, fun day of being in the Kenny spirit.


So obviously I am really excited about seeing Kenny again but the reason that I am so so so excited is because Tyler will have just barely gotten home and will be able to go to Kenny with us! Yay! I just hope that he will be able to handle that level of excitement so soon!

7 comments:

  1. I am so freakin' excited! This just made me more excited to remember all the fun we've had at his concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Times! I'll never forget the shouting match you got in with that kid that was pushing us! Ah, memories. I would love to come this year, but I'll have a three month old around that time, not so sure I could leave him for that long yet!! Have so much fun, I know you will!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna get over being bitter that it doesn't even look like I have been included in these Kenny adventures, and just look forward to the next concert! Yea! Booyah! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really! Tyler will be home for it. That seems crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brit!! I was so excited to see that you have a blog! You need to email me your email address so I can send you an invite to mine! Looks like you are doing great. I love ya!
    megsbennett04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....I am just a little sad that I wasn't invited to come to this concert with you guys! Like I am not super offended or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kenny, i was going to go, but we have a wedding in Oregon the same time, i am bumed! I can't believe Tyler is going to be home so soon. Time flies, i'm sure not for you and your fam, tho!

    ReplyDelete