Friday, October 15, 2010

Jason Derulo!

It was definitely time for another concert! For some reason it felt like it took forever for this concert to come! I discovered Jason Derulo last year and when he appeared on American Idol as a guest performer I fell in love with him even more! I'm sure everyone can see why! Yummy!


I really do love him.

We of course had to decorate Tessa. This is the first time that Tessa has ever been decorated for a concert and it was pretty fun. We also made t-shirts. They turned out really cute!

We love Jason Derulo!

We are loving our shirts!

Our shirts close up! Cute!

We are finally on our way! Yay!

After stand-still traffic and being a half hour late we finally are here and ready to see Jason!

We are bored Jason! Please hurry!

So Jason asked for a volunteer to come up on stage with him so that he could sing it to her. OMG! So jealous! He literally sang right to her and it was sooo sexy! I would've done anything to have been that girl. She handled it really well though. I don't think I could have contained myself like she did.

Sitting there just singing to the audience. Love him!

Then he said that he needed to turn up the heat and sing a sexy song....

This is what we got! Mmmmmm! I could have listened to and watched him for hours!

After the concert we sat and waited outside in hopes that Jason came out and we could see him. This crazy guy was a drummer and he loved everyone that was there. He was going crazy and running through the crowd. Jason never came out but it was still pretty entertaining though!

We didn't just get the entertainment while we waited... Keeley caught these cool Skullcandy earphones from B.O.B.! She was totally stoked about it. It was a great end to the night! I loved the concert and love these girls! I do not have tickets to any concerts coming up and am pretty sure that I need to change that. And soon. I love concerts!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun, crazy night! He is very good looking! (don't tell Clayton! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you had jungle fever?:) Can't wait to see you at lunch!

    ReplyDelete