Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm a Gleek!

It's true! I love it so so much! I have been looking forward to this since the finale of last season! It seriously makes me so happy! I'm lame I know but that's ok.

Doesn't this picture make you want to watch it? It makes me want to watch it.

We had another season premiere party. We are cool. We know. Nothing can top our party last year since Artie showed up but this year was still pretty great.

Of course Morgie and I had to wear our Glee shirts to school that day. So many people were jealous.

I changed into my matching Glee shirt for the party though. I had to match everyone! And of course Mylie and Shadie had to get into the action!

Here we are eating our dessert... Pazookies! Mmm! Thanks Mom!

Hollie made these adorable cupcakes! I loved them so so much and loved that she printed off all of their pictures! Definitely completed the party!

We are Gleeks!

Abby isn't a Glee fan. I feel bad for her. I really do.

Justin and I. He is one of Tyler's friends and he loves Glee. That makes me love him!

I am so glad that my friends and family are Gleeks. It is so fun to always watch it! I am so happy it is back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment