Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Game Night!

For as long as I can remember, Christmas break has been all about playing with your new games and toys, staying up all night playing, sleeping all day, and hanging out with our family. This has changed a bit since we are now grown up, have jobs, and my cousins have gotten married, but I try to still hang onto the fun we have always had!

We started the night off with our own snuggie advertisement. For the record I hate snuggies but the commercial shooting was pretty fun. Lets see everything that you can do in a snuggie...

You can snuggle so much better in a snuggie since you have arm holes.

You can pose really great in front of fireplaces because you have access to your hands.


You can play the guitar.

You can do some sort of weird thing with your hands up in the air.

You can read a book together.

I guess the commercial looked way too fun. Alyssa, Steph, and I had to get in on the action.

Mary made us her famous carmel popcorn for our game night and we could eat it so much easier because we could have our hands out.

We did get around to playing games eventually.

These pictures were taken at 2 in the morning so don't judge too harshly. Ha.

I loved our game nights and am glad we still love to play! Dave and Ty were also at the game night but they chose to play the playstation instead of games with us. I'm glad they had each other to keep themselves entertained. I think they tried to ignore us and pretend that we weren't there but we made that pretty hard to do! It was so fun and I'm so grateful for everyone in these pictures! I love you guys so much and can't wait for our next game night!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got a snuggie! And it's zebra print! I'm so glad to be reading your blog again I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I love reading new posts! I am so good at writing PURPLE on my forehead with my left hand! Let's play games when you guys come to Logan! Great idea Lyss!

    ReplyDelete