Monday, December 7, 2009

Joe Nichols in Wendover Here We Come!

My great friend Krissy had tickets to Joe Nichols in wendover and asked me to go. I was excited for the concert because I kind of like concerts a little bit but I wasn't all that excited for the actual Wendover part because I'm not too big of a fan of gambling... Or so I thought.

We got a later start than we were planning on and I got us a litttle bit lost on the freeway so we got there just in time to make it to our seats. I have never been all that attracted to Mr. Nichols but seeing him perform made him so much hotter to me.

Just look at him singing on stage. Mmmm!

Here we are just loving the concert!

So after the concert we decided to go and try our hand at gambling. I was mostly just doing it to humor Kristen because I hate playing the machines. Well after I watched her play for a minute we decided to go learn how to play at the tables. Oh boy. We first learned how to play Rouelette. I was doing so good! I had doubled my money! But then I got cocky and lost it. So then we went and played Black Jack. Same thing happened at the Black Jack Table. Ha. So I guess I do like gambling now. The tables are way funner than the machines. I think I'll still stick to going down there about once a year though! One thing I did learn, all you have to do is put like a dollar into a machine and sit and use it slowly and they'll bring you as many fun drinks as you want! Cheapest daquiri ever! The man looked a little confused when we said non-alcoholic. I take it they don't sell too many non-alcoholic drinks in Wendover.

But... even more fun than my new found love of playing the tables... our huge jacuzzi that was in our hotel room! It was so so great! After we came back to the room we just hung out in the tub for like 4 hours! I could use a tub this size in my home someday. Thanks for inviting me Krissy! It was so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you finally updated your blog. I love reading it. You know we shared it with a nice returned missionary in our ward an he was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the Smith Family, I'm glad you finally updated your blog! Looks like you guys had fun! Maybe one day when I turn 21 :)

    ReplyDelete