Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Love Jacob!

I just feel that I need to clarify one little point. I have loved Jacob Black since I first started reading Twilight. Long before they ever thought of making a movie. I am not one of the shallow bandwagon Jacob lovers that suddenly love him now that he is so much hotter than Edward. Ok enough said.

I am totally Team Jacob and so New Moon was my favorite book in the whole Twilight series. Jake is such a great friend to Bella while Edward is gone and I loved reading about it. Many people that I have talked to said that New Moon was boring to them, but I loved it and couldn't wait to see it on the big screen. And it definitely didn't disappoint!

We bought our tickets a couple of months ago for the midnight premeire. We were going to the double feature. Twilight was played at 9:00 and New Moon at midnight. Well we wanted to make sure that we got good seats so my mom and I went and got in line at 12:30. There were already people in front of us that were going to need a total of 50 seats so it was a good thing that we got there so early. We just brought our books and treats and made friends with the other people in line with us. The time pretty much flew by!

Ty isn't into Twilight but he came to visit us and keep us company for a while. He thought we were a little bit crazy.

Letia and Morgan got there to keep us company once they were off of school and work. Yay!

These are all of the people behind us... Guess they should have gotten there earlier!

We had to have our New Moon shirts of course... And I bet you can't tell which team I am on...

Or Morgan...


But we decided that we can still be friends.

Once they finally let us into get our seats we were a little bored and trying to entertain ourselves. This is what we came up.

This is my best friend that I made while waiting in line all day. She is a fellow Jacob lover and so obviously we hit it off immediately. She sat right behind us. For about the whole first half of New Moon she would kick my chair or make some sort of noise whenever Jake would come on the screen. I loved her!

Apparently Lynsie got a little sleepy while waiting for the movie to start. Not exactly sure what Morg is doing. But Mom and Letia are wide awake and waiting for the movie!

Morgan looks a lot more happy in this one.

And here we are after being at the theater for about 14 hours. We look a little tired but not too bad. New Moon was amazing! I had a blast and am very grateful for best friends, sisters, and a mom that will do these fun and crazy things with me! I don't know what I would do without them. And I am so excited for June 30th so that we can do it all again for Eclipse!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for an update! I was pretty much convinced you had disappeared until I saw you the other night. But I'm glad you had fun at the movie, little too much vampire-ness for me. But I hope your doing good,and we need to hang out soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more Jacob lovers! i am no longer alone! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I loved the movie and i will continue to love Jacob forever! Cant wait for Eclipse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that my wife isn't into that weird crap. 14 Hours at the theater...Boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brit for updating. It was only a month ago and I had already forgotten how much fun it was. I loved spending the afternoon, evening, and most of the night with you all. I enjoyed all 14 hours of it! I can't wait for our next adventure gals! Love, Dena :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I really was the first to comment the other night but I must have forgotten to type in the secret word or something. This seems to happen to me a lot on your blog. My comment went a little something like this: Thank you for posting that delicious picture of Taylor aka Jacob. This post reminded me of our conversation about how Jacob's hot body would be much more fun to snuggle up with than a hard cold vampires body. Thanks for noticing my hair you are the only person on my blog who has commented on it. Wow this is a very long comment I hope it doesn't get deleted or maybe I do because it is so long it is kind of embarassing.

    ReplyDelete