Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fearless!

Taylor Swift was amazing! It felt like we had been waiting forever to see her and she did not disappoint! She was so dang cute and did amazing! I had heard that she was not good live and so I wasn't expecting her to sound all that great. But she did awesome! She was very entertaining to watch!

We had to make t-shirts to show Taylor how much we loved her! Steph, my mom, and I worked really hard to make sure that everyone had a real cute t-shirt.

We had to decorate Pearl so that everyone driving down the road would know how much we love taylor! Unfortunately we got caught in a random hail storm about 5 minutes after we left and it washed most of our had work off of the windows.


We practiced out concert skills the whole way to the concert!

When we got to the Delta Center we learned that Kellie Pickler was sick and wasn't going to perform for us. We were all really heartbroken. I love Kellie and was excited for her. But Gloriana did a pretty good job getting us pumped for Taylor. Morgan especially liked them.

Here we are waiting for Taylor to come out. We're really excited!


I loved every second of the concert! But one of the best parts...

All the sudden we look right below us and this is what we see... What is going on? Remember this is literally right below us.

Ahh! Taylor is standing at the portal right directly below singing one of our favorite songs, Hey Stephen! I could not believe that she was within probably 6 feet of us! And she hugged practically every single person on the way down to the floor. It was adorable. Usually singers do something fun like this to start the concert but she was very creative and did it randomly in the middle of the concert. It was great!

This was the look on Bailley and Morgan's faces the whole time. It was fun watching them.

Apparently the girls were pretty into the song Should've said no.

Here's the whole group! We loved every second of it!

Concerts always drain us! Everyone in this picture is so exhausted except for Bailley. I guess she wasn't even tired at all!

We all woke right up though when we were this close to Taylor! I'm pretty sure that Alyssa almost got ran over by the bus while we were chasing after it. BreAnn got a thumbs up from Taylor and Lynsie got one of the Taylor guitar picks that they threw out the window. It was so worth standing there and getting yelled at by the security officer for standing in the wrong spot on the sidewalk.

Taylor was so great! I had a blast. Thanks for all the great memories everyone! I can't wait for our next concert!

4 comments:

  1. One great thing, WE HAD IDENTICAL POSTS! I love it! And I love Taylor! I loved my shirt! And I loved Johnny at CPK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shirts, i am wearing it as we speak and i might never take it off! and you got some dang good pictures, my camera sucked or maybe i was too far but that one overlooking taylor hugging everyone is amazing! I cant wait for more concert adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun! I'm so glad stephanie changed out of her schooner shirt and into a taylor shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that I am just barely reading this because I have been cut off from the world with no internet! But Taylor was amazing! Next adventure? Miley Cyrus baby!!!! Well I know Kelly and Kenny and Keith are all before her but I just heard she was coming and I can't think of anything else!!!

    ReplyDelete