Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Until Next Year...

This is the first year that I have been able to call myself a fan of American Idol. It has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I am actually still crying right now. It is not a secret that I absolutely LOVE Adam Lambert. He is so talented and amazed me with his performances every single week. I just knew that he had it made... But it didn't work out the way that I wanted it to unfortunately. He is so hot and very entertaining. And even though he did not win the title of American Idol, I know that he will do great things.



And even though I wanted Adam to win... I still love Kris. If Adam wouldn't have been on the show I totally would've wanted Kris to win it. So he was my second choice. He deserves the title and I am very happy for him. He had some amazing moments. And he is also very handsome.


Since I am mentioning the handsome men on American Idol... I couldn't leave out the newest love interest in my life. I decided a few weeks ago that I am madly in love with Simon! He is absolutely gorgeous and when he winks at the camera I just know that it is to me and I have butterflies for at least an hour. I love him!
This was a great show and I loved every second of it. I have dried my tears and I am going to be happy that Kris won. Congrats Kris and thanks for putting on a great show boys! I am going to miss seeing you every week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck you make me laugh! I loved Kris you don't understand how excited I was that he won, I love him. And yes I am also a huge fan of simon, Jake hates him but I love it he is just so honest, I don't love him in the way that you do, but I like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finale show was absolutely AMAZING! I thought the top two were perfect. I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was weird to not have a preference as to who won. I think that you and Simon will be very happy together one day. Goodbye American Idol! You have treated us well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britney you are so funny, butterflies from Simon really?! And you have a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok so maybe my comment didn't work. Let's see if I can remember what I wrote. Simon really?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brit, we've had this talk before. It ended the way it should have. A normal person winning. You make us laugh too. I can't picture you and an Adam type at the temple;)

    ReplyDelete