Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Lyns!

Earlier this week was Lynsie's birthday. She is 17! Holy crap! She is getting so old! The fam went to dinner on her birthday but I wasn't able to. I was so sad. To make up for not being able to go to dinner with my family I decided to plan a night when we could go with her friends.



Here we are at the Mandarin! Lynsie's favorite restaurant. It was so yummy!

Here is Lyns on her actual birthday... I am so grateful to have her as my sister. Even though sometimes we drive each other crazy, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love her and we have gotten a lot closer as she has gotten older. I am so glad that we are good enough friends that she would want me to go to dinner with them and hang out together. Thanks for all of the good times Lynie! I love you!

5 comments:

  1. You're such a good sister! I've never heard of the Mandarin. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how I really wanted to come, but instead I have to just look at pictures of the great times because I'm so broke I couldn't have even bought a fortune cookie? Boo face. Happy Birthday Lyns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britney! I found your blog through Kami's. You look so cute! It sounds like your doing awesome :) I love all the pictures from the Britney Spears Concert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mandrin! Went there for the first time a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked! I want to go back there again soon!! Oh and isn't someone's birthday coming up soon?? Happy Birthday in a few days!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now Happy Birthday to you!!! I thought you might enjoy a comment on your blog on your day of birth. I hope you are having a fantastic birthday! Thanks for always being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete