Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter was a definite hit at our house. The Easter Bunny knew exactly what to get us!

Here we all are anxiously awaiting to see what is in our baskets...

I think maybe the Easter Bunny should have put some new socks in Lynsie's basket.


Morgan went through her basket first and she took out the normal stuff that we get every year, an outfit, candy, a rolled up piece of paper with a Taylor Swift pin hooked to it... Wait! Thats not normal... What could this be?


Morgan said, "If this is a Taylor Swift ticket I am going to cry!" And then the tears started pouring. She cried for probably a good 5 minutes. She is so cute. And for anyone who doesn't know, Taylor Swift tickets went on sale last week and they sold out in 15 seconds! Much to our disappointment we weren't able to get them. But the Easter Bunny came through! I think this is one of the reasons that emotions ran so high. Well, and that we love Taylor!

Here we all are really excited about our tickets. Lynsie and I didn't show quite the emotion as Morg but we are still super excited!

We found out that Bailley got a ticket in her easter basket as well. Yay! And while I was going through my basket I found another ticket for Steph! The Easter Bunny is great! Taylor Swift here we come!

7 comments:

  1. I wish I was going to that concert. Love her! Glad you guys had a good easter. Stay tuned to our blog in the next few days for Easter fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting surprise! i am going to the concert too and im so excited i could just cry as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to go to Taylor Swift! The easter bunny should've put a ticket in Breckan's basket too, he really likes her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! I hope you got your paper done. Have fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brit! I love you! Jamie told me about your "regret" from high school of what you wrote in my yearbook...I was laughing so hard. Don't stress about it anymore okay! I have not looked at my yearbook since then and I just hope you know that I have not been bugged this whole 4 years about whatever it is you wrote! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Easter Bunny you have! I love Tylor Swift, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete