Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Love Mr. Chesney!

I don't think it is a secret that I love concerts and I love Kenny Chesney.

This year was no exception. As I get older though, I seem to be losing my normal concert buddies. I have never been to Kenny without Steph and she couldn't come this year. I was almost in tears as I was leaving for the concert. I didn't want to go without her. I have started recruiting new concert friends but it is still a little sad. Anyway... we left early in the afternoon as usual. It was Whitney, Lynsie, and I. We had to get there early to save seats.

While we were waiting we saw some really classy people. Concerts are the best people watching places ever. These people waiting were prime examples of white trash country.

Covered in tattoos, no shirt, cowboy boots, and camo shorts. They were putting on a dance show for everyone.

Here they were grilling burgers. They offered them to everyone. So sweet.
Of course we had to get a picture with our new friend. He was at least respectful and asked if we wanted him to get the beer out of the picture. Ha.

It was the weirdest weather while we were waiting. It went from bloody hot to a complete downpour. It really sucked.



Everyone had to just huddle under their blankets. So much for getting ready!


I wish that this picture was real. I love him.

We Love Kenny!

Jordan and Crew came and kept us company. Jordan gets actual seats so he doesn't even need to come early but he still does. He is so great to walk all of our stuff back to our car for us and play games with us while we wait. So sweet. Ty got there with his date too.

Here we are in our new Kenny shirts just waiting for the concert to begin!

Then look who showed up! I was so happy! She couldn't handle not being at the concert either! She bought a ticket last minute and rode down with her sister-in-law. Yay! I didn't have to do to a Kenny concert without her! I think I may have shed a tear.

Here are all of us. We're pretty cool.

First up... Mr. Billy Currington!

I really love him and his curly hair. He was a good one to open.

Here are all the girls getting stoked for Kenny!

Steph and I

And finally, the man of the hour, Kenny Chesney!

Oh I love him so much!

And he is literally the best that I have ever seen at signing autographs after he is done singing. He's adorable. He really appreciates his fans. Especially me.

One thing that I can always count on at a concert is fighting. I wasn't disappointed this time. I love watching people get into fights. I especially love it when the cops are called over. This one was actually pretty entertaining. I was kind of worried that I would get in trouble for taking pictures but no one said anything.

The cops look so annoyed. I would be too. I loved it though.

So I realize that it takes a few hours to get out of the parking lot but seriously? Do you need to pee right in front of the thousands of people that are driving by? I guess that if I was a man I would maybe feel differently but I don't think so.

Kenny will always be my favorite concert. I love him so much and all of the memories that I have made while at his concert. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment