Friday, February 4, 2011

Jazz Game with the Roadhouse!

During Christmas the Roadhouse always has a gift card selling contest. Everyone is divided up into teams and then whoever sells the most gets some sort of prize. This year I was on the winning team. The prize was dinner and a Jazz game. I'm glad that I had friends on my team! It was so fun!

Here we are waiting to ride the Front Runner.

Me, Amy, Nicole

Jeremy

Kymeri and Ashley

Me and Amy again.
I'm sure that the regular Front Runner riders got highly annoyed of all of our picture taking.

I went and sat down with my boss and his wife and Jeremy. We were on the 9th or the 11th row. I can't remember. It was the closest that I've ever sat though. Sitting close always makes me pay better attention.

The highlight of the game for me though was seeing this guy. In case you can't tell who he is by the side/back view of his head... It's Jimmer! I really love him. I'm hoping that he comes to the Jazz so that I become interested again. I kept taking pictures of him. Ronda, my bosses wife, didn't exactly know who he was and I don't think she understood my obsession of taking pictures of him until he left. She did think it was funny when I called the blond girl that he was with a ho. I guess that wasn't very professional of me. Oops.

We were freezing, hyper, and I'm sure more than a little bit annoying as we waited for the Trax to come. This is what resulted.

Mandi and Lo

Me and Lo

Nicole and Lo

Jeremy, Amy, Ashley, and Lo

Mandi being a child with her bright blue cotton candy.

Finally we are warm again!

The whole group after the game! It sure was fun! Most of the time I really do love my job and the people that I work with. It was so nice of them to take us! I loved it! Thanks John and Ronda!

No comments:

Post a Comment