Sunday, March 20, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin!

Graduation could not come any faster! I am a little be exhausted. I am ready to be able to actually work again and make a little bit more money. I am hating being broke and I haven't even bought a new pair of jeans for literally almost a year. That is so not my style. I have only bought dress up school teacher clothes these last few months.

This is how I feel right now.

But good news... I graduate on April 22, 2011! That is only one month and one day away! It could literally not come any faster! I never thought that the day would come. I've been going to school for 5 and a half years but hopefully it'll be worth it soon!

Last week was my screening interviews with the districts and I think that they went really well. So hopefully I get a job!

I had to wear a suit and skirt to the interview and so this is what I came up with. (Thanks for letting me borrow your shirt and shoes Steph!) I posed with my resume before I left. Ha. I interviewed with 8 districts at the fair. Hopefully they are the first of many interviews that will get me a job!

6 comments:

  1. Yay I am so happy for you!!! You will be the BEST teacher those will be some lucky kids. I think we need to do lunch to celebrate???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute brit! what an exciting thing!!! what age are you going to be teaching?

    it was so good to see you at joshy's farewell by the way! you are one of my favorite people britney! always so sweet and fun to talk to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit, its Braden. We are going to be the coolest cousins ever on April 22. That day cannot come soon enough. Good Luck with the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Brit! We are very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute in your suit and skirt. they would be so dumb NOT to hire you. you are seriously going to be the best teacher, brit. I am proud of you! I agree with Hays...lets all go to lunch to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm can you post again please... lets get it together okay?

    ReplyDelete