Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Christmas is the happiest time of the year. I love having nothing to do during the two weeks of Christmas. I chose the right profession to be able to do that for the rest of my life. It's pretty great.   We always have to do the annual pictures with the piles of presents. 



 Kind of embarrassing but we always have to take them! 


Shadie loves getting a stocking from Santa.
Mylie and Shadie both love their treats. Santa is so nice to them!

Santa is pretty freaking nice to all of us. We all get pretty spoiled. 





Morgan got her beloved cheese balls.
Tyler sure loves his Jazz. There may or may not have been tears when he opened this gift.
Morgan got her Cricket that she has wanted for a long time.

iPads! We both got them! Probably the best gifts that we have ever gotten!
Don't ask me why the men in my family need new guns every single year. I don't get it. But they seem to love it. Boys!

Lynsie's dream came through this Christmas. She got what she has been asking for for the last 12 years. She was very emotional to say the least.
Meeting Koopa and Troopa for the first time. I hate their names.




I do have to admit that they were kind of cute. Now, not at all. But then, kind of. Can't say that I would ever have a pet turtle but I guess that I am happy for her.

We had a great Christmas! I love all of the time spent with our family and the down time. I can't wait for next Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment