Thursday, April 28, 2011

Class of 2011!

It is finally over! The day that I have been looking forward to for basically my whole life, but definitely the past 6 years, is finally here! I am a graduate of Weber State! I literally never thought I would live to see this day. I can't say yet whether the $30,000, countless nights of sleep lost, innumerable cold sores, miles put on my car, and bins of books that are stashed at the Gunter's is worth it or not but hopefully when I get a job I will be able to say that it was! I am just more happy than I could ever express that I will never have to go to Weber State again except for the Fireworks and I will never have to pay another dime to that hellacious place (once my parking tickets are paid)! I am ecstatic!

Graduation day was so fun! I didn't know if it would be boring or not but it was actually so so great!

The stage before the ceremony started.

Walking to our seats...

Receiving my empty diploma holder.

Braden also graduated the same day so we are both cute little 2011 graduating cousins!

Kallee and Whitney came to my graduation. It was so nice of them because graduations are pretty boring. I love them!

Grandma and Grandpa Smith came to support both Braden and I. They are so cute!

Grandpa and Grandma with both of their graduates.

Mackenzie graduated too!

My family. Except for Morgan. She is too good of a student to miss school.

Morgan and I when she got home from school.

We went to Mandarin for dinner that night with everyone to celebrate.

Me with the cake that Annie made us! It was so cute!

My Grandpa and Sandie were out of town during graduation so they took me to Maddox. It was really fun and nice of them. It is one of my favorite places to eat.

All three of us.

I loved graduation day and am so glad that I finished school! Now no matter what happens I'll always have my degree. I love everyone that supported me! I have gotten lots of cards, money, my favorite ring ever, a nook, and books from people. Graduating is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment