Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jaron is Home!

These 2 years went by sooo fast! I seriously can't even believe how fast they went by. It seems like he just barely left. We all went to the airport to welcome him home!

Here is Colton waiting patiently and excitedly to see his favorite brother.


All of the girls waiting for J!

Colton and I getting so excited!

Here is the whole group with our Welcome Home posters. Mine says, "My iPod and I have missed you!" I thought that it was pretty clever.

Here he is! The person that we've all been waiting for!

First time that Jaron and Mary see each other. It was so cute!





The best brothers finally see each other! They were so happy! Colton sure loves him!

All of the cousins back together! Its been 3 years since Ty and Jaron have seen each other.

The family back together again.

Jaron and the Parentals.

The best part about airports are the automatic walkways. Imagine my disappointment when it was broken. I really think that Weber State should invest in these all over campus.

Jaron lost a lot of weight while on the mish. This picture shows it perfectly! So jealous!

Welcome home J! So glad that you are home and that we are Glee buddies now!

1 comment: