Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jason!

It was high time for another concert! I can't even believe how long it has been since I have been to a concert! Literally months! CrAzY! That is so unlike me. It was a good thing that Jason Aldean came last month. I was going into serious withdrawals.

Here are Krissy, Jenn, and I in the backseat on the way to the concert! We went to Kobe for dinner berfore and it was NASTY! Just FYI. I will never go there again. I am totally a Tepanyaki girl.

Here are Jamie and Mardie so excited on the way to the concert!

Here we are waiting for the concert to start!

Yay! We love Jason!


A guy named Ash Downer started the show off. I had never heard of him before but I loved him! He was a really fun way to start the night. And he was also very fine!

After Ash was Luke Bryan. I know and love him.

He is also so cute and was fun to watch. He put on a really fun show. He was so personable and I loved the baseball hat that he wore! Darling!

When I was out in the hall taking a potty break so that I didn't pee my pants when Jason came out... I saw Jordie! It was so fun! I guess that we both love Jason!

And finally the main event! Mr. Jason Aldean! Ahh!


Jason is so HOTT! I loved watching him perform! He was so great! I love all of his songs and knew every word! It was definitely one of my favorite concerts!

Here we are kinda sad that the show is over. We had been looking forward to this concert for a long time and it didn't disappoint. I love Jason Aldean more than I even did before! And I love concerts! I'm so glad that I can always find some friends to go to concerts with me! I can't wait for the summer and all of the concerts that are coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment